robk Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 Can anone suggest what I have clicked to force my OWA page on Live@edu to Light view? Can view multiple mailboxes...
robk Posted July 4, 2011 Author Posted July 4, 2011 Being thick! Turns out its the fact that the laptop I have been loaned only has IE 6...
robyholmes Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 I had this too. There is a option for 'accessibility' which puts it in light version.
robk Posted July 4, 2011 Author Posted July 4, 2011 I had this too. There is a option for 'accessibility' which puts it in light version. Agreed, it also goes into a "different" light version on old browsers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now