Edu-IT Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 I'm wondering how I would go about doing this. I've tried various things but rather than waste any more time, I'm asking here. I have created a public folder with a calendar in it and I want people to be able to place this 'over' the top of their own calendar in Outlook 2010. Is this something that can be done? I've gone to my calendar and then gone to open calendar > public folders but it doesn't list the public folder there.
Edu-IT Posted June 30, 2011 Author Posted June 30, 2011 Okay I think I've worked this out but it seems complex! You have to add the public folder calendar to your favourites then go to your personal calendar, ensure the public folder calendar is checked, right click on it and choose overlay. Is that the only way?
sukh Posted July 9, 2011 Posted July 9, 2011 This is the way you would do it for other shared calendars (shared mailboxes) so yes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now