svp06 Posted June 29, 2011 Posted June 29, 2011 I am using Moodle 2.0.3 and have a problem in that the Tiny MCE HTML editor toolbar doesnt appear anywhere. I was on 2.0 but upgraded incase this might resolve the problem but it hasnt. I have checked in the settings and the editor is turned on. I have also tried changing themes but this doesnt help. I am running a Moodle Appliance powered by Turnkey Linux which was installed by an outside company leaving me with a blank Moodle to start on. Without the toolbar I cant insert pictures, edit text etc so please any help appreciated
ajs Posted July 21, 2011 Posted July 21, 2011 What browsers have you tried using the website with? Have a read through the FAQ (TinyMCE - TinyMCE FAQ) and see if any of the issues on there sound like yours.
svp06 Posted July 21, 2011 Author Posted July 21, 2011 thanks for your reply I have now resolved this. The Tiny MCE editor had to be at the top of the list of NTML editors.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now