Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone had any joy setting up IPSec VPN on Smoothwall Guardian with a client such as Shrew VPN. I've got the L2TP to work but the performance is a bit ropey so thought I'd try plain IPSec. However I cant get the client to connect, I'm constantly getting an "Invalid Message from Gateway" during the initial ISAKMP exchange. All setting are as per Smoothwall help files.

 

Help would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...