Steve21 Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 Hey, Unless I'm missing something is there no way to make the mobile theme auto-include signature? Only noticed today posts from my mob don't seem to include it Steve
FN-GM Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 Hey, Unless I'm missing something is there no way to make the mobile theme auto-include signature? Only noticed today posts from my mob don't seem to include it Steve The probelm is some people like @ZeroHour have large images in the signature so they might cause display issues in the theme. Mine might do the same but i might be able to get away with it.
Steve21 Posted June 27, 2011 Author Posted June 27, 2011 The probelm is some people like @ZeroHour have large images in the signature so they might cause display issues in the theme. Mine might do the same but i might be able to get away with it. Mmm think I explained it wrong I know it doesn't "show" sigs, but it doesn't include them when posting posts either? Don't see how the size of the images should affect that, as it's only included once posted and then mobile theme doesn't show signatures by default? (If that makes sense?) Steve
FN-GM Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 Sorry i thought you wanted to display everybody elses
Steve21 Posted June 27, 2011 Author Posted June 27, 2011 Sorry i thought you wanted to display everybody elses Nah, as example this is from my phone. No sig, and no option for it Steve
ZeroHour Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 Hrm I think I know why this could be happening. Will be fixing when I can but I am still waiting for my signature to download Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now