duncane Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 Okay, I admit, I'm my own unique snowflake! I've decided to go with a HP TouchPad (it's on pre-order) - I've experience with WebOS (on a Palm Pixi) and love it. Yes, I know there's very few apps yet - I know it's a risk - but I love the interface. I guess this is just a shout out to the universe - we HP TouchPad users are ready to pick up the baton! YAY! (Ahem)
bossman Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 No Real answer to that one is there? There are all kinds of people in this world and I suppose there are those that try to be different? Do you think that you are different or are you just wanting to be noticed? Could this be the child inside you? Are you excited at what you have just shared with us all? Hope you enjoy your new found faith
m25man Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 I think I'll be happy to look over your shoulder on this one and wait for the feedback... Methinks they are taking a big chance here, two years too late many would say.
SYNACK Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 WebOS looks cool and I will consider one of these if and when they make it to my little backwater.
pete Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 M: What are you rebelling against Johnny? J: Those corporate behemoths over there *points*........by buying a product from that corporate behemoth over there. Doesn't have the same ring, does it?
Arthur Posted June 30, 2011 Posted June 30, 2011 Do you think you will still get a TouchPad based on the reviews...? Engadget, MacWorld, ArsTechnica, New York Times, This Is My Next, All Things D
duncane Posted July 5, 2011 Author Posted July 5, 2011 Do you think you will still get a TouchPad based on the reviews...? Engadget, MacWorld, ArsTechnica, New York Times, This Is My Next, All Things D Yes... In fact I did - I'm creating this reply on it. I want to support the operating environment - I think it has amazing potential.
sonofsanta Posted September 15, 2011 Posted September 15, 2011 @duncane - You might be interested in this page... HP Promotions
duncane Posted October 16, 2011 Author Posted October 16, 2011 @duncane - You might be interested in this page... HP Promotions Thanks - I'd gotten in touch with them shortly after they announced cancellation, and got an email about the promotion - I received my £310 back last week.
featured_spectre Posted October 16, 2011 Posted October 16, 2011 Android on HP TouchPad coming from CyanogenMod team if anyone is interested
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now