aaltaf Posted June 23, 2011 Posted June 23, 2011 Hi, I am trying to set up Outlook on my PC however it does not seem to connect to the exchange server, I have tried every password I can think of and outlook doesnt seem to like it. It has been working before and I havent made any changes. I've tried reinstalling office, taking my pc of the domain and putting it back on and deleting my user profile. I can access my emails using outlook on a different PC and I can still use web access. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks,
sukh Posted June 23, 2011 Posted June 23, 2011 1. Try rebuildin your MAPI profile and test. 2. As you can access from another PC and OWA, issue seems to be with that machine. Rebuild it. Sukh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now