michaelf Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 To cut a long story short, I ordered these as soon as they were released then forgot about doing so and made other plans on the same day. Imagine my surprise when they turned up in the post! Anyway, I'm happy to sell these at face value so £45 for the pair. They are both standing stalls, further details below. Tickets for Death Cab For Cutie - Seetickets.com
cab106 Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 Hi! Realise this is VERY late, are these still available? Thanks
michaelf Posted July 6, 2011 Author Posted July 6, 2011 Hi there, I'm pleased to say that they are still about, but I'm not entirely sure how I might be able to get them to you before the gig starts.
cab106 Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 Oh no! Had stupidly assumed you would be in London. No, not sure how this would work either.
featured_spectre Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 Pre 10:30 special delivery to destination of choice,...might cost extra but you can get the tickets by then
cab106 Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day - Guaranteed next day Would be happy to pay for this if it sounds like an option? How did you want to be paid?
michaelf Posted July 6, 2011 Author Posted July 6, 2011 I should be able to get to the local Post Office before it closes tonight, could you PM me the delivery address please? As for payment PayPal would be great, although I can't see an exact price for that service so may have to be a PM once I've posted it?
plexer Posted July 6, 2011 Posted July 6, 2011 http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump1?catId=400023&mediaId=126800769 Guaranteed delivery by 9.00am From £15.25 Guaranteed delivery next day From £5.45 Ben
michaelf Posted July 6, 2011 Author Posted July 6, 2011 Which would you prefer mate? The next day is delivery before 1 and the pre 9 does what it says on the tin. I'd say £50 inc P&P for the first and £60 for the latter? Is PayPal acceptable for payment? If you'd be kind enough to send over your delivery address I should be able to get these in the post tonight for you. Also, a big thanks to everyone else helping out with delivery info here, its been a busy day and I wouldn't have got the time to sort this without you.
michaelf Posted July 6, 2011 Author Posted July 6, 2011 Hey mate, my local post office has now shut so I'm afraid we're going to call this off. Sorry mate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now