Rawns Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 So, when I heard about this game a month or so ago, I mocked it big style for being a FPS with no "jump" ability. Being seriously bored yesterday, I downloaded the demo via Steam as I wanted to find a game with big guns and lots of blasting. I have to say I was seriously surprised with how much fun it was. Sure I tried bashing space a few times to jump without thinking, but it's actually a game where you don't need it. The graphics were nice and shiny and the ways to kill people was seriously entertaining. In the end, I bought the full game as I enjoyed it so much. Looking forward to a blast later. Note to self, don't judge a game again before sampling it first (excluding Duke Nukem Forever )
Rawns Posted June 13, 2011 Author Posted June 13, 2011 Bunnyhopping - yes! Jumping - No. Have you not seen the SAS jumping all over the shop when they train?
CAM Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 Yep, fun game this one. It's for the blood and gore crowd with over the top weapons. Still has it's console port moments though.
SmellyLlama Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 Bunnyhopping - yes! Jumping - No. Have you not seen the SAS jumping all over the shop when they train? http://www.spankthellama.com/hashbrowns/main.php/d/11433-1/spetsnaz+backflip+hatchet+demotivator.jpg edit: that pic link doesn't work here a all. You should get the idea from the filename tho
Rawns Posted June 14, 2011 Author Posted June 14, 2011 The annoying thing is that I bought it through Steam, and it's a "Games For Windows Live" game so all achievements and stats are through Microsoft's Live system instead of Steam. I like building up my Steam achievements.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now