sted Posted June 9, 2011 Posted June 9, 2011 Coming in 3.1 source its in 3.1 (transformer at least) found the setting but havnt tried it yet (im also not sure how it would handle proxies that require a login name / password)
edutech4schools Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 Just dumped my Nexus One and got a Desire HD. Browsing through proxy working.
zag Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 Don't bother with the new windows phones, I have a few friends who have them and hate them as well even though they were given them free! I even saw someone laugh when they posted a facebook update with the little windows 7 logo on it the other day It really is a poor 3rd choice after the other 2 mature OS's. If I had the choice I would go with an android based phone.
edutech4schools Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 Last year I had a number of friends with I-phones. This year most have moved to Android and really like it. some of these were real fanboys. lol
jamesfed Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 I've got a HTC Pro 7 and my sister has a HD7 - can't say I've ever had a problem with either of them and WP7 is nothing like WM6.x so don't worry about being left with something pantsy. The one thing that I like most about WP7 over iOS and Andoird is that WP7 has more options on hardware than the iPhone (like with Android phones) but has the same very fluid user experiance as with iOS (mainly because Microsoft monitors the app store).
SmellyLlama Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 I've got a HTC Pro 7 and my sister has a HD7 - can't say I've ever had a problem with either of them and WP7 is nothing like WM6.x so don't worry about being left with something pantsy. The one thing that I like most about WP7 over iOS and Andoird is that WP7 has more options on hardware than the iPhone (like with Android phones) but has the same very fluid user experiance as with iOS (mainly because Microsoft monitors the app store). One of my friends is an app developer for android and has recently got a Windows phone, he has been impressed so far. Given some time it may be more tempting than an iphone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now