SimpleSi Posted June 8, 2011 Posted June 8, 2011 (edited) Hi Shaun I posted this http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-7/77231-abacus-i-planner.html from my 'droid (using mobile skin) and when I got home, I checked my subscribed threads from my main PC and it doesn't seem to be in the list. regards Si PS BTW Its not in list of subscribed threads on my 'droid either. Edited July 5, 2011 by ZeroHour
SimpleSi Posted July 5, 2011 Author Posted July 5, 2011 Did the same again with this thread posted from my 'droid using mobile skin http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/78987-gods-have-abandoned-me.html#post701712 Si
ZeroHour Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 Sorry Si, when you reported it I was on the way to USA and had it on the list. I will get it fixed tonight, will update soon.
ZeroHour Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 Fixed, or should be now with the usual subscription options listed/selected.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now