Tricky_Dicky Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 Hi, We have Moodle and Live@Edu here and have created a school wide calendar system to try and finally get rid of the paper diary. I've created the account and shared it and can now access the website to view it, but I was wondering if it was possible to embed this site, or at least the main calender as a HTML block at the top of the staff area on Moodle? The URL is: https://amsprd0202.outlook.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/8e64710e428a4c4c85fa15d62c86e2bf15925671707069626301/calendar.html , I can't seem to do anything with the data as it is. Rich
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now