Axel Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I was asked to make a short training/demo video on this subject by a school in Bolton. It shows how to use the auto-configuring feature in thin client management software to make factory default terminals "self configure". Very useful if configuring lots of terminals, or you want a dead simple way to deploy new/replacement terminals - just connect power and network cables and stand back.... Auto-configuring terminals
MaceZ4 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I could have done with this last time I had my team roll out a suite... Much easier than doing it from a USB pen drive...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now