mbyrew Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 I've been asked to research the possibility of using a graphics tablet on out Wyse S10 Thin Clients, which connect to a Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 server farm. If there is a tablet that operates without additional OS drivers [in other words acts as a replacement for a mouse] then I may be in luck, otherwise I think they're out of luck. Any thoughts / comments or suggestions from anyone? Regards, Martin
MaceZ4 Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I've had Wacom Bamboo graphic tablets running on terminals before (last year), the software that went with them ran alongside the mouse rather than a replacement for it... Naturally it'll depend on OS driver compatibly...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now