Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I loved the BF:BC2 sigs you could get that could list every possible stat you had! :)

 

After looking at my Steam stats for L4D2 last night, I noticed you can see loads of detailed info like number of kills with each weapon, fave map, number of pipe bombs thrown, most played survivor, longest jockey ride etc etc. With the sheer number of stats, I'd say it is on par with BC2!

 

Anyway, after a bit off 1-on-1 with Google, it seems there is nowhere that can generate you a Steam game sig that lists all those details. The best I could find is a "achievements" list for a chosen game. I would have liked to show off my L4D2 stats at the bottom of my posts. :(

Posted

I did write a program to do something similar to what you have now, but the API should allow you to pull the stats.

 

I abandoned it because I didn't have a server at the time that could handle lots of traffic like that,have looked at dusting it off recently now I do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...