himesama Posted June 3, 2011 Posted June 3, 2011 Hi! I hope this is the right place to ask.... I've installed and configured MRBS (Meeting Room Booking System) to use db_ext authentication method and I got it to successfully authenticate against a Joomla user table (jos_users). Now I would like to be able to give access to MRBS only to those users that are defined as "Publisher" ("usertype" is the name of the filed in jos_users' table). Can anyone kindly explain me how should I go about it? Though I'm not very familiar with php, I'll really appreciate any help. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now