Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
in v6.4, on the booking resource, you can define a list of users that are admins of that resource (limited to email atm, but that will be changing)
Posted
Can you let me know where the changes appear in the config so when I update, I can just add in this extra bit rather than recreating the config file.
Posted

The web.config file will be changing in v7, as the config will be moving away from the web.config to hap.config.

 

For any other v6 releases, I'll try and issue a config file change list

Posted

If you have the original file, cant you just load old and new in a text editor and do a compare?

I used notepad++ to do this recently on the web.config for OPSmartdesk and it highlighted them. Used to do the same with Textpad previously.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...