GrumbleDook Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 I like the do's and don't.... *Do* turn up with some EG identifying stuff with you *Don't* forget that this is part of a procurement, therefore it is commercially sensitive and confidential! Simples!
GrumbleDook Posted June 14, 2011 Posted June 14, 2011 I seem to be the only person wearing an EduGeek lanyard ... I'm the 'broad-chested' (getting on to fat) bloke all in black wearing shades. Say hello.
sparkeh Posted June 14, 2011 Author Posted June 14, 2011 I am at front middle table, black and white shirt, edugeek lanyard!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now