mo_vigilante Posted May 26, 2011 Posted May 26, 2011 Hiya guys, Does anyone know any freeware software for corrupted access databases? One of our tables keep crashing when attempting to open it and thought the database has become corrupted, but when retrieving it back from a few backups - it does the same thing so some corruption with the table in the database. Does anyone got any tips of things I could try? Thanks. Mo
AngryTechnician Posted May 26, 2011 Posted May 26, 2011 I've never found a good one. I once even paid for one out of desperation but it did no more than I could have done myself opening the database in Notepad++.
mo_vigilante Posted May 26, 2011 Author Posted May 26, 2011 Just to confirm I've tried to repair through Compact and Repair within Access to no avail. Tried to export the table to a brand new database and does the same thing. Thanks. Mo
markcuk Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 Corrupt Database Recovery Software - Fix & Repair Corrupt Databases like MS Access, Foxpro, Paradox
AngryTechnician Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 That's the one I tried a couple of years ago. It's rubbish and their "Money Back Guarantee" is a scam.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now