Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Seem to be having some problems with getting HAP up and running :(

 

Problem appears to be that some of the files that HAP are using are pointing to the wrong location (as you can see in Capture-3) - I believe (fingers crossed) that I've got everything configured right in the web.config file (attached with Passwords removed) and have followed the YouTube video as to how to setup HAP.

 

I'm using v6.3 of HAP with IIS 7.5 on Server 2008 R2 and its a Vanilla network.

 

Any clues as to where I should be looking would be grand :)

Capture-3.PNG

Capture-2.PNG

Capture-1.PNG

Web.txt

Edited by jamesfed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...