FN-GM Posted May 23, 2011 Posted May 23, 2011 Hi, I am just about to download the Office 2010 Group Policy templates here: Download details: Office 2010 Administrative Template files (ADM, ADMX/ADML) and Office Customization Tool There is a 32 and 64 bit to download. Is that for 32 & 64 bit office or for the server os? Thanks
Edu-IT Posted May 23, 2011 Posted May 23, 2011 I think that's the machine you want to run the program on. If I remember correctly the .exe extracts the templates you need. Edit: The above is true, I checked. 1
FN-GM Posted May 23, 2011 Author Posted May 23, 2011 So its only the self extractor that is x64 or x86?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now