GrumbleDook Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Fresh news story in about Becta's Thin Client Report!
CyberNerd Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Fresh? This was posted in January ! http://www.edugeek.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6055&highlight=becta+AND+thin
GrumbleDook Posted March 14, 2007 Author Posted March 14, 2007 The summary (16 page summary admittedly) at the bottom has been updated - March 2007
CyberNerd Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 oh, I see. no new info, just wait a couple of months. strange. I see they omitted licensing costs in the summary, yet they included LTSP projects in the study, so no comparison of different TC implementations.
Geoff Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 I see they omitted licensing costs in the summary Be mindful of this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now