Dos_Box Posted May 18, 2011 Posted May 18, 2011 (edited) I've set up a Joomla site utilising the Kunena forum, but I'm having trouble getting it to display a greater width than the default, hense it only takes up a small space in the middle of the screen. Where can I fnd the setting to allow me to expand it, I've taken a look at Kunenas own forums and they point me in the direction of Forum Administration/Frontend/Text Area Width which is set by defualt at 1024. Changing this makes no difference, although I now suspect it is down to the default Joomla width which could be constraining it, in which case, how do you change this? Edited May 18, 2011 by Dos_Box
Dos_Box Posted May 18, 2011 Author Posted May 18, 2011 After some digging it turns out I have to alter the Joomla layout template. Now to find out where this lives and how to change it!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now