Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone used jupdate to upgrade their Joomla 1.5 to 1.6?

 

I can't even seem to get it to start. Installed ok and added the moo_tools and enabled that.

 

When I open the Jupgrade I get the 'Start Upgrade' image, but cannot click it. Its just an image rather than a link?

Posted
I've given up with this one - anyone thinking of using JUpgrade to move from 1.5 to 1.6 then I wouldn't even attempt it! Once you get around the initial errors starting it it fails to decompress. Then the upgrade process fails to start, I know when to give up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...