mjs_mjs Posted May 12, 2011 Posted May 12, 2011 Anyone got an NC10 they would be willing to sell to me? After one that works (screen, kbd, mouse ect), but not to fussed about scratehes ect. I will have monies waiting as of next week.
Fatmas Posted May 17, 2011 Posted May 17, 2011 (edited) Are you still interested in a Samsung NC10? I have mine I'm willing to sell as I want to upgrade to an EEE Pad Transformer. It is spec'd as follows: 1.6Ghz Atom CPU 1Gb RAM (Can be upgraded to 2Gb) 160Gb HDD 10.1 inch Screen. Wifi, ethernet. If you're asking for one I'm sure you know the specification. It works perfectly and is in great condition. There are a couple of blemishes but as far as I can see, no scratches. I have the netbook itself, it's protective sleeve and the original (Perfect condition) AC Adapter. Is there anything else you would like to know? Did you have a price in mind? Edit: I am going to post this as a new thread on Edugeek but since I saw your post, you can have first refusal! Edited May 17, 2011 by Fatmas New details
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now