FN-GM Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 (edited) Hi, I have just noticed, on the mobile theme when the banner at the top is displayed about the conference it makes the text on the entire site align to the center. When i press the X to close the banner all the text returns to the left as normal. Nothing major just letting you know Edited October 24, 2012 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 Wow you have been on the mobile bug hunt I will try and find a fix. Cheers
FN-GM Posted May 11, 2011 Author Posted May 11, 2011 Well it all started when i found this. I come to report it using my iPhone and found the other one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now