rad Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 So today is 9th May, the next day I have to myself is 28th May, why cos I am working during the week, spending this coming weekend helping out with D of E, spending another week in the office and then on Sat 21st off to France on a school trip for a week. Mind you, I am sure I will enjoy it, will just be shattered come Sunday 29th. And if you say I have a week off, hell no, looks like I will be working in the holidays (mon -fri!) Summer is a busy time out of work too!
Hightower Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 And if you say I have a week off, hell no, looks like I will be working in the holidays (mon -fri!) Monday is a bank holiday
rad Posted May 9, 2011 Author Posted May 9, 2011 Monday is a bank holiday Ahh yes I know, yet I am still working in my other line of work as a sailing instructor!! So make that 2 weeks on the water, gaining one lovely sun tan! (while getting paid!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now