Arthur Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 (edited) When you use the Share button on YouTube to obtain a link to a video, the VIDEO tags in vBulletin do not embed the video because the link uses YouTube's short URL (youtu.be). I know you can copy the URL from your browsers address bar, but would it be possible to make the short URL work too? http://i.min.us/in45ro.png http://i.min.us/in4DNK.png http://i.min.us/in4FVS.png Edited May 18, 2011 by ZeroHour 2
ZeroHour Posted May 9, 2011 Posted May 9, 2011 Hi I will see what vbulletin are doing as the embed stuff is their code. I suspect they will be fixing this in the next version. Cheers
ZeroHour Posted May 18, 2011 Posted May 18, 2011 I can confirm this is fixed when 4.1.4 comes out. Closing as we will be going 4.1.4 whenever it comes out which should be soonish I hope. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now