nicklec Posted May 3, 2011 Posted May 3, 2011 Just updated HAP and have transferred over relevant parts of our old config (config tool did not work), just having a quick test and noticed the 'space' bar does not seem to function with users on our second and third dc - I echoed the config lines for a primary server inside tags but I'm assuming this is for the 'usercard' not normal hap? Anyway this is what i'm seeing: The user should not be 'over' quota, 10000 times the quota would be rather crazy anyway so I'm assuming something isn't configured; could someone explain how this is worked out/configured? Thanks.
nickbro Posted May 3, 2011 Posted May 3, 2011 the quota works for both. but it should fall back to drive space on an error
nicklec Posted May 4, 2011 Author Posted May 4, 2011 Sorry the user it is 'working' for is showing disk space as they have no quota - so I need to install the quota service on the servers with user directories? I can't see any documentation relating to this, perhaps some comments should go in the config file?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now