Neville Posted April 30, 2011 Posted April 30, 2011 I need a website developed for my personal needs if so If someone is interested and wants to know more about the website and to give me a price please send me a message and we can discuss it.
AguadadA Posted July 19, 2011 Posted July 19, 2011 I need a website developed for my personal needs if so If someone is interested and wants to know more about the website and to give me a price please send me a message and we can discuss it. Hello. I don't really know how long this post has been here. I am a college graduate who studied web programing and PHP. If you still need somebody to develop your webpage, I would to give it a try.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now