Steve21 Posted April 14, 2011 Author Posted April 14, 2011 How about a 'replacement' for RM CC4! RM CC5? Thanks all, Got a good few ideas to play with Now just to do some coding I guess! Thanks again, Steve
FN-GM Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 Had another idea. It would be nice if there was something to stop the kids logging onto more than one machine. I think LimitLogon is going and i cant find anything else free to do this 1
Steve21 Posted April 28, 2011 Author Posted April 28, 2011 Had another idea. It would be nice if there was something to stop the kids logging onto more than one machine. I think LimitLogon is going and i cant find anything else free to do this Isn't there GPO to do that? Or am I imagining I read that somewhere Steve
FN-GM Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 Isn't there GPO to do that? Or am I imagining I read that somewhere Steve Nope i dont think there is 1
Steve21 Posted April 28, 2011 Author Posted April 28, 2011 Ah cool. Must be something else I was reading then hehe. Will take a look at it tonight! thanks, Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now