alaines_m Posted March 7, 2007 Posted March 7, 2007 I want to reinstall Windows Xp soon, as I got a virus and after cleaning the computer doesn't work as smooth as before. I gives some strange erros and sometimes it justs hangs up... I want to backup Outlook Express emails and settings before reinstall, and restore afterwards. Any help?
daveyboy Posted March 7, 2007 Posted March 7, 2007 Google is your friend - 2nd hit: - How to back up and recover Outlook Express data
alaines_m Posted March 9, 2007 Author Posted March 9, 2007 Thank you! I did some searches on the google and found a program that does what I want: http://www.bodrag.com/outlook-express-backup.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now