djsmiler Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 Our 2003 server hard drive has now given up the ghost. I need to reinstall the server and set it back up to being a deployment server. This server is not on the network as it is a standalone server connected to its own switch. Does anyone know how to set this up from scratch and what roles i need to define the server as. I have all the old images saved on another drive just need to set this up so i can deploy images again.
djsmiler Posted April 4, 2011 Author Posted April 4, 2011 I have managed to sort this out today in the office.
newpersn Posted April 4, 2011 Posted April 4, 2011 How did you do that? I'll be looking in this but on server 08. But I'm sure the same rules apply
Arthur Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 http://www.deployvista.com/Home/tabid/36/EntryID/129/language/en-US/Default.aspx?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now