Hightower Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Anybody playing Ultimate Team on FIFA 11? I've just started getting into it this week (along with Gran Turismo - what a game!) and I think it's awesome. It makes you think about it more than the plain old manager mode because you have the whole chemistry, and then with contracts running out left right and centre you really have to plan. Anybody been going on it a while and have some spare gold cards they no longer want?
AshMan91 Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Ah i see. If you played it on the Xbox360, then i could have traded you a few decent gold cards As I play it almost everyday lol!
Hightower Posted March 29, 2011 Author Posted March 29, 2011 Ah i see. If you played it on the Xbox360, then i could have traded you a few decent gold cards As I play it almost everyday lol! Aww, never! My brother has played it since the dawn of time, and he gave me 6 gold cards (traded him for rubbish bronze cards) last night. Only have a bronze team, but starting to save up my pennies and try and get a decent silver team. It'll be alright if I can get a full gold squad of freebie's that people no longer want.
Hightower Posted March 29, 2011 Author Posted March 29, 2011 P.S. Do you use the FIFA website? I've found that my dinner times have been spent sorting my team out of late - it's great that I can manage it over the internet.
featured_spectre Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 My teams are as follows (All first team golds plus subs) French National Team Barcelona Squad Real Madrid and almost completed both the German National Team and Spanish National Team Mine are on xbox, and I have Messi twice!
AshMan91 Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Yeah I do use the website It does come in handy when I'm not actually playing the game itself
featured_spectre Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 Perhaps we can post up our best teams? (manager, players, ratings, subs and chemistry) Would be interesting to see who people have
Hightower Posted April 1, 2011 Author Posted April 1, 2011 Here's my squad here. Only being playing Ultimate Team for a week or so, and it's only a bronze team Until I hammer it this weekend that is! FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football
featured_spectre Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football - Real Madrid (mostly first team) FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football - French Team (My selection of what SHOULD be the French Team) I am working on an England Squad as well, but lack a few defenders so I am unable to put it up, German National, Spanish National and Barcelona all sold off as well.
featured_spectre Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 Just did a bit of an update on my real madrid
featured_spectre Posted April 13, 2011 Posted April 13, 2011 FIFA Ultimate Team | EA SPORTS Football < My world XI team Looking to make it stronger with a few more purchases (looking to get Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, David Villa and Robben)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now