acrowter Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 Hi I'm currently a technician based in London. I have five years plus experience in education and a total of 16 years in I.T. I'm moving to Nottingham very soon and I am looking for schools in the area who require an ICT Technician. If anyone knows of anything it would be great to hear from you. Kind Regards Andrew
SpecialAgent Posted March 5, 2007 Posted March 5, 2007 Hi, I work for Special Agent the forum sponsors, we are an agency specialising in Schools ICT and I would like a copy of the CV as I have a few clients in that neck of the woods [email protected] 08701 612 007 http://www.specialagent.co.uk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now