Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am new to Linux and I have just done a dual boot WinXP with Ubuntu 6.10. I am trying to get my Belkin F5D7010uk wireless card to work with Ubuntu, but I have been unable. I have used ndiswrapper to try and apply the windows driver. This says that the driver is installed and the hardware is present, but I cant figure out how to get it working from here.

 

Does anyone have any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...