Rapid2214 Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 Hi guys, I made an upload script using uploadify (uploadify.com), on some IE8 mechines it works perfectly. But on others (with the same IE version & flash version) it brings back the following error: Object doesn't support this property or method Which comes from IE making this script: try { document.getElementById("file_uploadUploader").SetReturnValue(__flash__toXML(jQuery("#file_upload").attr("width",120)()) ); } catch (e) { document.getElementById("file_uploadUploader").SetReturnValue(""); } Does anyone have any ideas? I cannot edit this code directly as it is made by IE... I think it might be related to swfobject but changing it breaks it all together... Thanks, Marty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now