contink Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 Not sure where to post this (Mods: please move if applicable). Basically I've got a contact who needs their existing custom Access (Office 2000) database updating to handle a slightly different structure but I'm so rusty on Access and busy to boot that I thought someone else with more current experience could take it. If you're interested and North Yorks isn't too much of a stretch could you drop me a PM and I'll give you some more info'.. I hasten to add the company it's for is run by a very colourful character so those who can't handle someone telling you how fooked it all is (every other word) won't want this..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now