EduTech Posted March 6, 2011 Posted March 6, 2011 Hi All, on eBay if anyone is interested: Samsung 22" LCD TV with FreeView Samsung 22" LCD TV on eBay (end time 09-Mar-11 00:10:19 GMT) James.
featured_spectre Posted March 6, 2011 Posted March 6, 2011 Crickey £30 already? Well thats my max bid so if it goes for more I wont have it
featured_spectre Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Think that's negotiable with James...I am sure whatever the final postage he'll refund the difference.
EduTech Posted March 7, 2011 Author Posted March 7, 2011 Hi, Yeah the postage is just there because if i were to send it first class recorded that is pretty much the price it would be (i know this because i have sent something around the same weight and it cost that much). I have in the past done it with "LESS" priority mail and it has been cheaper obviously, likewise if the cost of the postage does not actually cost that much then the difference will be refunded. In the past i have done the postage cheap, found it's cost an extra 10 pound for delivery, + eBay costs and PayPal Cost's i may as well of given things away. James.
simpsonj Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Using my old 26" TV as a monitor for my servers at the moment, maybe I should sell it instead...
EduTech Posted March 7, 2011 Author Posted March 7, 2011 It's going up rather quick! surprisingly as it's over a year old, I'm not going to complain it hasn't really had it's monies worth anyway from myself as i never bloody watch TV as it's all online everything i watch LOL! hightower.. you can PM me if you like.. i'm relaxed in that sense @simpsonj - I would
FN-GM Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Hi, Yeah the postage is just there because if i were to send it first class recorded that is pretty much the price it would be (i know this because i have sent something around the same weight and it cost that much). I have in the past done it with "LESS" priority mail and it has been cheaper obviously, likewise if the cost of the postage does not actually cost that much then the difference will be refunded. In the past i have done the postage cheap, found it's cost an extra 10 pound for delivery, + eBay costs and PayPal Cost's i may as well of given things away. James. use this site, much cheaper shipping. - Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery Company | Parcel2Go They use the normal companies such as DHL, FedEX etc
EduTech Posted March 7, 2011 Author Posted March 7, 2011 use this site, much cheaper shipping. - Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery Company | Parcel2Go They use the normal companies such as DHL, FedEX etc Awesome! Thanks Mate I'll give that a go James.
FN-GM Posted March 7, 2011 Posted March 7, 2011 Awesome! Thanks Mate I'll give that a go James. Used them allot. I sent a computer to Austrlia and from my door to the person i was sending it to it took 4 days.
EduTech Posted March 12, 2011 Author Posted March 12, 2011 Now sold on eBay - £100 which was not bad going really!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now