Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why do I get Data directory (C:\Data\moodledata) cannot be created by the installer. after trying to upgrade from moodle 1.9.4 to 2.0.2 ? and upgraded our PHP to the latest version?
Posted
I got as far as to click Login to login, which went to 'The service is unavailable.' and then I clicked back to upgrade whereby it said to click continue to upgrade which went to 'The service is unavailable.' I have restarted the MySQL service and restarted the server and still nothing ???
Posted

I have called the config.php configold.php as I'm not sure if the user credentials are correct it now begins with the install again and when I get to the mysql I picked mysqli and get the message

 

Error: database driver problem detected

 

The site administrator should verify server configuration

 

PHP has not been properly configured with the MySQLi extension so that it can communicate with MySQL. Please check your php.ini file or recompile PHP. MySQLi extension is not available for PHP 4.

Posted
If we knew linux like you guys do then that would have been an option but unfortunately Microsoft have got their claws dug in here! I am wondering why I chose to upgrade, there was me thinking it was an easy thing to do !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...