Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

We currently have Sharepoint as our intranet. We would like to have users H drives accessible through sharepoint.

 

Is there a web part I need for this?

 

thanks

Posted

No its not possible as far as I know with the default web parts anyway.

 

I looked into for ages and found nothing for free.

 

I'm sure there are paid solutions but they were all stupidly expensive when I looked last time.

Posted
Hi,

 

We currently have Sharepoint as our intranet. We would like to have users H drives accessible through sharepoint.

 

Is there a web part I need for this?

 

thanks

 

If you want to have home access to network shares you should look at the salamandersoft web part for my documents.

 

SalamanderSoft Limited - SharePoint Web Parts

 

Webdav is a bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...