Little-Miss Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Ok, bear with me as i cant remember the name of the thing i want! In Dreamweaver, you could draw a box around part of an image, for example, and make it into a link. Does such a thing exist in Joomla? I've got an image and i want to make some text in it into a link.
robk Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Hotspot I think is the name of the thing.... Don't know about joomla though. 1
featured_spectre Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 The function doesnt exist (atleast it didnt 5-6 months ago when I tried the same thing). If someone has come up with a way then I too would be interested.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now