localzuk Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 For sale - T-Mobile G1 (aka HTC Dream). In excellent condition (not even a scratch on it). 19 months old. Comes with 2 extended life batteries only (no original battery, but the original back case is available). Includes replacement power supply (I snapped the old cable), and a USB cable. Currently running the original T-Mobile Android OS v1.6, but can be updated to 2.2 via custom ROMs. £60 inc P&P for a quick sale.
michaelf Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 Potentially interested as I'm considering a change away from my Nokia and could use the experience with Android but I'll have to see if I can muster the funds. I'm especially keen on this model due to the full keyboard. Couple of questions though to help me decide: Is the phone unlocked? How much thicker/heavier are the extended batteries over the standard ones?
localzuk Posted February 28, 2011 Author Posted February 28, 2011 It isn't currently unlocked, but can be for about £14 - Unlock T-Mobile G1 - Activate The batteries are about double the thickness of the original battery, meaning you gain about a third in thickness. The weight is negligable IMO. I'll get a picture up this evening.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now