glennda Posted February 18, 2011 Posted February 18, 2011 I'm trying to make the display of computers not being used as mentioned in another thread. I am using Webmans Login tracker for the script and database but I've got an error in the Mysql syntax which i can't seem to work out. $computer = mysql_query("SELECT hostname_id FROM logins WHERE active = 1"); $computer_f = mysql_fetch_array($computer); $computer_f_id = $computer_f['hostname_id']; $lib = mysql_num_rows(mysql_query("SELECT hostname FROM hostnames WHERE hostname LIKE 'lib-%' AND hostname_id = $computer_f_id")or die(mysql_error()));
PaulBM Posted February 19, 2011 Posted February 19, 2011 Can you show the actual error you're receiving? Syntax errors, usually give a good clue as to where the problem is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now