soapyfish Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 Hi, I there anyone out here that is running an Aero Hive wireless network, I would be really grateful for some feed back from people that are using the kit in a secondary school. PM me if thats more comfortable. Thanks
wsome Posted November 9, 2011 Posted November 9, 2011 We have a rather large deployment and we leverage the technology in some unique ways. Send me a list of your questions and I'll answer them if I can.
soapyfish Posted November 16, 2011 Author Posted November 16, 2011 Thanks for the offer, its all been put on hold for now but should that change I might pm you with some questions if thats ok.
sdc Posted November 16, 2011 Posted November 16, 2011 We have a couple of Aerohive AP's deployed and working successfully, albeit after much fiddling and experimentation! We have a rather large deployment and we leverage the technology in some unique ways. I'd be interested in hearing about these "unique ways" - would you mind expanding on that a little, please?
Haptic Posted November 16, 2011 Posted November 16, 2011 If anyone is in need of information on Aerohive at all please let us know as we are an official reseller and I will be happy to run through it with you. Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now