Hedghog Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 I have successfully upgraded my daughters MAC with new faster HD and more RAM and, with help from here, got it working ok. The only niggle is that the keychain will not automatically prompt you to save details, I know it should, but I cannot find out how to switch this feature on. Any help would be much appreciated.
pooley Posted February 9, 2011 Posted February 9, 2011 I've had it where keychain stops remembering passwords - this post helped OS X Keychain Not Saving Passwords… « Driven to Develop
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now