nicholab Posted February 22, 2007 Posted February 22, 2007 Hi I am looking for a site that has moodle that is near Kingston upon Thames that I could come an visit. I would like the director of E-learning to see an open source system in use. Thanks Nicholab
nicholab Posted March 27, 2007 Author Posted March 27, 2007 Are there any Moodle users in Surrey or a London borough? If so could we come and visit you? Nicholab
Agust Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 Hi Nicholab, did you get any answer to your question? I also would like to visit a secondary Moodle-School in Kingston or Surrey. My mobile is: 07570 038235 and I will be staying in Kingston July 1st to July 7th.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now