Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I`m trying to install Solid Works on a Win 7 CC4 machine, when I deploy it using the console, it errors. Installing it manually I have found right at the end of the install I get two errors on registering DLL's.

 

1. Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\Solid Edge\V11\samples\Addins\VB\SEaddin.dll failed to register. HPRESULT - 2147024770. Contact your support personnel.

 

2. Error 1904. Module C:\Program Files\Solid Edge\V11\samples\Addins\VB\compatibl.dll failed to register. HPRESULT - 2147024770. Contact your support personnel.

 

with 3 option Cancel, Retry, Ignore Clicking cancel rolls back the install, retry just fires the same box back again. and ignore it carries on and installs. I have tried the software and it works fine so obviously the DLL is not vital, but the software wont install remotely. I have tried registering the DLL's manually and I get Module cannot be found errors on both files. I have also tried removing the offending DLL's out of the MSI but the must be referenced in the registry somewhere and wininstall doesn't have a search function.

 

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...