pooley Posted February 7, 2011 Posted February 7, 2011 Would anyone like a go at making a nice logo for our eco schools club? I have attached the logo drawn by the teacher and a pic of a little dragon that we would like to use in place of? the D for dragon. Is it possible? thanks in advance (again) Simon
Little-Miss Posted February 7, 2011 Posted February 7, 2011 I love watching the outcomes of these requests!!
pooley Posted February 7, 2011 Author Posted February 7, 2011 Me too Little-Miss the talent of these gfx artists on here amazes me.
pooley Posted February 8, 2011 Author Posted February 8, 2011 Can't believe I missed this earlier (been a long day) Sysman thats fab mate, just one thing, any chance of having the Dragon in Green?
pooley Posted February 8, 2011 Author Posted February 8, 2011 Top draw mate, better than I hoped it could look. Thanks loads
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now