bodminman Posted February 6, 2011 Posted February 6, 2011 (edited) Hi there, do any of you have large numbers of HP TCs that you manage centrally? If so can you please let me know what method you use. Currently if we have a config change, we're running round 120 TCs. So as I'm now getting a bit old I thought this is stupid, there has to be a simpler solution to this. I have had a quick look at a HP management thingy which I downloaded from there site but to be honest I just didn't 'get it' if you know what I mean! Any ideas how I can centrally manage power configs etc will be greatly appreciated. The TCs are mainly WInCE but we also have a few XPe Thanks Edited February 6, 2011 by bodminman
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now